Wooohooo! It is almost summer and that means no more school! Uber Yayness!!
BUT that doesn’t mean that you have to stop enjoying a good book or 2 or 3 this summer with your favorite summertime bub!
As most of you know, I am a great lover of children’s books, especially Scholastic books! They have all the greats for sure! I mean, who doesn’t love a good children’s book?! They take you to far off places, magical lands, with adorable, funny, thought provoking characters that we can ALL relate to in one way or another! So in staying true to form, as always with my giveaways… “If I love it, then I want to share it with you!” So I figured that this would be the perfect time to do a Super Summer Scholastic Reader Giveaway!
There will be 4 winners in this here giveaway.. Winner #1 will get their choice of 4 books, 2nd will get their choice of 3 books that are left, 3rd & 4th will get their choice of 2 books each out of those that are remaining! Does that make sense? lol…I am a bit tired so..I am hoping this makes sense 🙂
I have picked some of my very favorites for you this time around, stories that your children and you will love and treasure together! like I have said before, I feel that reading with a child creates memories to last a lifetime! You will laugh, think, wonder and even get teary eyed together when you take the time to read with a child, these are very special bonding times, and those special times should be taken as often as possible, while you can!
ok, so here is a list of the books the winners will choose from: Frog and Toad All Year, Frog and Toad Together, (Henry and Mudge) Take The Big Test, Horrible Harry Cracks the Code, (Magic Tree House) Eve of the Emperor Penguin, The Fall of Fergal, Spelling B, The Learning Dog, News for Dogs (2 of these), The Hardy Boy’s Secret Files (2 of these), The Year My Parents Ruined My Life, and Dragon Slippers! ( you may click on the pictures to enlarge to get a better view and you may also look the tiltes up to see reading level for each book!)
Mandatory Entry (must be done before the xtras!!)
Tell me in a comment what your favorite Children’s book is! or which one of these books you are most looking forward to reading!.. and who you are most wanting to read them with!
Extras! (please leave a seperate comment for each)
1. Vote for my DearFoam Contest entry , leave a comment under that entry telling me that you voted, then comeback here and leave a comment telling me that you voted! (1 entry-may be done daily!)
2. Have your friends vote for my Dear Foam Photo contest entry, have them go here: http://tinyurl.com/2e3zggj , click the “VOTE” button ,and also leave a comment telling me that they were sent by you! (they must leave a comment with your name for you to get extra entry) Unlimited entries for each person you send to vote for me and may be done daily! leave a separate comment for each friends vote each day!
3. Tweet to your followers about my contest entry (may be done up to 6 times a day, leave the link to your tweet in a comment)
“Please take a moment to VOTE for my friend @lifeonprint’s photo entry: http://tinyurl.com/2e3zggj (vote daily thru 6/25) Thank you!! ”
4. Tell me what YOU are most looking forward to this summer! (1 entry)
5. Follow Me on Twitter (be sure to leave your Twitter name in a comment- 1entry)
6. Add me to your blogroll and or subscribe to my feed (1 entry each)
7. Tweet about this giveaway! (may be done upt to 4 times a day)
“Super Summer Scholastic Reader Giveaway! #Win@ Scholastic books! via Life through My Eyes…http://wp.me/pEXVk-6L “
” Have a blast this summer with your bubs, reading together is awesome! #win @Scholastic Books via Life Through My Eyes http://wp.me/pEXVk-6L “
“For the love of Summer Reading! 4 winners! Scholastic Book #Giveaway! from Life Through My Eyes.. http://wp.me/pEXVk-6L “
Okley-Dokely! That should do it! Giveaway Starts NOW! and ends at 12am PT on Saturday – 6/19
*US residents only-sorry 😦
And the winners are…. StuffSmart, Treetrout1, Vantalee, HedgeHogi, mmc67, Lovelyritaann, & PaulaKap8!!! Congrats ladies! Thank you to everyone that entered! I will be DMing you for your book choices! ❤