Huge Congrats to the winner for the GB: Jeremy (bikeohio)
I am so please to share with you my experience and review of a fantastic Gift Basket Company, GourmetGiftBaskets.com
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is your one stop shopping spot for all of your gift needs! They have a mind-blowing amount of baskets and prezzies to fit every occasion you could imagine, and even some you might not have!
They have hundreds of baskets to choose from, such as Special Occasion, Holiday, Gourmet Food, Fruits & Healthy baskets, Flowers & Plants, and even Corporate gifts!
Some of their most popular baskets are:
• Italian • Beer *NEW* • Snack • Tea & Cookies • Candy • Sweets • Breakfast
• Fruit Baskets • Chocolate • Fruit Towers • Grilling & BBQ • Seafood
• Healthy • Tex-Mex • Wine • French/Paris
**GourmetGiftBasket.com truly has something for everyone on your gift list!**
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is a very well known and loved company! They have been featured in such publications as Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Woman’s Day, and The New York Times, just to name a few.
They have also been featured on The Early Show, Fox News, and The Today Show! Very nice!!
Another fantastic fact is that GourmetGiftBaskets.com is a company that gives back, you might be surprised to know that they hold Guinness World Records in Largest cup of Iced Coffee, Largest Cup of Coffee, and Largest Cupcake to help raise money to benefit the Susan G. Komen Passionately Pink For The Cure! (I love companies that give back in awesome ways!!)
I was pretty excited when I found out that I would get to sample and review their Snack Gift Basket – Classic. As many of you know, I am a total foodie, through and through! I love trying new foodie items and flavors, so this review would literally be an awesome treat!
The basket came very promptly and very nicely packaged! To me this is important when sending or receiving a gift basket. You want it to look nice coming out of the box, for sure!
The basket I receive contained the following:
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods – 6 oz..
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm – 7.8 oz. Kosher and gluten free.
· Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam’s – 7 oz.
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers – 9.25 oz.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie’s – 7 oz. –
· Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. – 1.5 oz.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 4 oz
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company – 10 oz.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. – 3 oz. –
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics 2.2 0z.
(all of these items came wraped in a very nice, high quality backet that I will use again and again!)
My basket contained all sorts of yummies to try, but I knew before hand what I wanted to try first-Raspberry Honey Mustard pretzel Dip! I am a lover of mixed flavors, and I was at all not disappointed with this dip! All of the items I received were fresh, tasty, and very high quality! The one product I wasn’t sure that I would like, ended up being one of my faves, the Petite Cheese biscuits, I ended up craving them when they were all gone!
I was very happy with everything included in this basket and I’d defiantly be confident in sending any of their products as gifts, knowing that the receiver would be thrilled with not only the appearance and quality of the gift but the fantastic taste as well!
Are you ready for some real exciting news?
has very generously offered to give one of my lucky readers the same basket you see above! So enter below for your chance to win!!
Mandatory (This MUST be done first or your entries will be deleted)
on Facebook, then come back here and leave your FB name in a comment letting me know that you did this.
xtras:(please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Check out the GourmetGiftBaskets.com website find your favorite item/basket then, on their FB wall let them know which one you would love to try! In a comment bellow let me know you did! (5 entries)
2. Follow @gmtgiftbaskets on Twitter and tweet to them that I sent you. In a comment below leave your tweet link (5 entries)
3. Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (just click the link, that’s a vote) may be done once a day (4 entries for each vote)
4.comment on one of my non-contest posts, in a comment let me know which post it was. 1 comment per post (4 entries)
5. Tweet about this giveaway, may be done up to 6 times per day, must leave tweet link in a comment below. (3 entries per tweet)
“#win a delish’ @gmtgiftbaskets basket full of yummy snacks! via @lifeonprint http://wp.me/pEXVk-tJ 8/19″
“Get your foodie fix! Enter to #win a Basket full of snacks from @gmtgiftbaskets via @lifeonprint http://wp.me/pEXVk-tJ 8/19″
This giveaway starts now and will close on Friday, Aug 19th @ 11:59 pm (PST)
*Winner will be contacted via Twitter and posted here by Aug. 21st. Winner will have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen. Winners are chosen via Random.org*
This is not a paid review, I did receive the basket pictured above to sample for my opinion. The opinions in this post are mine alone, yours may differ, but i doubt it! 😉